Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fiction: The Street Fair

The pink Razr cell phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Submissive cocksucker Sarah!”

“Yes, Mistress Trina.”

“I want you to be ready, because as soon as I get home we’re leaving on a trip. I want you to shave and put on your pink vinyl corset and skirt set. Use plenty of makeup including your strawberry lip-gloss. Lie on the bed and wait for me.”


Mistress Trina had a lean runner's body, irredescent skin, flowing red hair, and tits so big most were speechless.

Just after six in the evening, Mistress Trina pulled up the circular highway in front of the house and went upstairs. Mistress sat down the bed and asked Sarah what was wrong.

“Well, to be honest, I had a very hard day at work. As it turns out, we are being streamlined again, but I’m not losing my job.”

“Sarah, they use these techniques as a control mechanism. You need to relax. I want you to relax and come down the spiral staircase with me. Come on, let us go deeper. Now, come with me down the spiral staircase.”

Upon arriving in the small village, it seemed to Sarah there was some kind of a party occurring. The atmosphere was festive with colorful balloons and streamers. The sound of a Mariachi band rang out from a stage in front of a large crowd that gathered at the end of the closed street.

After parking the Lincoln, Trina and Sarah walked to a small sun drenched booth where it appeared tickets were sold.

“Welcome to the Diablo Street Fair. Admission is twenty dollars. As you can see, this is an adult event. So, ma’am, as a top, we ask you remove your top. I take it this is your bottom, so sissy needs to remove her skirt. We’ll store your items up here.”

“Mistress, I don’t have on anything under my skirt as you requested.”

“Yes, I know Sarah. Are you embarrassed to be seen as a submissive?”

“No, I mean…I don’t know…it’s just so shocking.”

“Well, if you don’t want to go, we can turn around and go home.”

“No.”

“Well, what’s it going to be?”

“OK, I’ll take off my skirt.”

“Very good, I can assure you that you won’t be alone. After a while, you will be comfortable and won’t think anymore about it. In fact, you’ll enjoy it.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Aren’t you glad you shaved for me? You have such pretty delicate pussy lips.”

Once Trina and Sarah entered the fair, they found all kinds of people there from bikers to hippies to local Mexican-Americans. There were a number of vendors selling everything from silver craft jewelry, clothes, leather goods, and bondage gear. A young woman was performing gymnastic moves while hanging in the air from several large pieces of the cloth. Several places offered things to eat and drink.

“Tie dye, won’t it ever? Let’s stop and get something to eat.” Trina said.

The bought some tacos and beers.

“What did that man mean when he asked you if you wanted something special in my drink?”

“Oh, he wanted to know if I wanted him to put some “E” in your beer.”

“What?”

“Oh, relax; you need to lose you inhibitions. It will be good for you. It’s not like you’re going to take it over and over; that would be hard on your brain.”

“I don’t know Mistress.”

“No, you don’t know.”

After a few minutes, Sarah found herself amazingly relaxed and even giddy and carefree. Strangers would pinch her nipples without asking as they peaked through her corset. Her nudity was no longer an issue, because it seemed natural as if her true self was revealed.

“Sarah, I wasn’t expected to see you here today.”

Sarah, though flying, recognized Miranda from work. Like many Mexican-Americans, Miranda had small, perfect pert breasts and a slightly large ass. Miranda's ass being slightly large made it pefect in the new idiom. Her eyes and hair were as black as any government secret project. Yet, in the sun, you could tell Miranda like a bit of burgendy rinse on her hair. Sarah deeply respected Miranda and knew Miranda was cool, but she was shocked to see her.

Ignoring the fact all of them were partially clothed, “Sarah, is this your friend Trina?”

“Yes.”

“Sarah, would you mind if I talk to Trina for a minute.”

“Ah, sure, I will look at the musical instruments over there.”

“So Miranda, what do you think?”

“I think you’ve done an amazing job. I can’t get over how fair Sarah has come. Does she know you are going to turn her over to me today?”

“No, but I think she’s ready.”

“Well, the performance art will be displayed at nine this evening.”

“OK, we’ll be there.”

At nine, Trina managed to get Sarah up on the stage.

“What am I doing here?”

“You are the entertainment.”

“Oh, am I going to sing?”

“No, I want you to do what Miranda tells you to do employing the training I have provided to you.”

“OK.”

Miranda takes Sarah out on stage. Miranda’s husband Keith is there along with a big black man and odd furniture covered in black leather.

Moving to the microphone, Miranda announces to the crowd, “Good evening. Tonight we have something special. As some of you know, Keith is my second husband and I dearly love him. However, I have determined that sometimes I need more. At the same time, it wouldn’t be right to leave Keith disappointed. So, Mistress Trina, who some of you know, helped me by training a sissy submissive to assist me. Sarah, I want you to watch as Keith takes off his pants. As you can tell, Keith actually has a big dick for a white guy. It’s over eight inches and very firm. What do you think of Keith’s dick Sarah?”

“It’s pretty amazing. I mean it’s probably the biggest one I’ve ever seen.”

“Would you like to suck it?”

“Ah, I’m not sure about it. You mean do it right here in front of everybody? I mean he’s your husband.”

“Don’t worry, we have an understanding.”

Miranda removed Sarah’s corset, guided her into a leather-covered contraption, and fastened her into it. In her position, Sarah could do nothing more that assume a posture of someone giving head while getting it up the ass from some kind of fucking machine.

“While Sarah is sucking Keith, I’m going over here to my new lover Tyrone. I met Tyrone at the gym. Isn’t he just magnificent?”

The crowd agreed and was thrilled to watch Sarah suck Keith while Tyrone pumped Miranda doggie style. The crowd hollered!

The one biker from New York remarked, “I heard a comedian in a club say Jewish girls give the best head; that they really love it.”

“I’m not so sure, but it’s something to keep in mind,” Trina said.

“Well, the comedian was Jewish I think, so I don’ think it was prejudice or something.”

“A politically correct biker, indeed what strange trip this has been,” Trina thought.

After it was all over, Miranda put Sarah on a leash and led here around the fair. Sarah was surprised at her new found celebrity status. Sarah totally forgot she wore nothing, but a collar, a leash, and a pair of fishnets. Miranda was marveled she walked back to the car without her clothes.

“I feel so oddly comfortable.”

“Sarah, Mistress Trina said, “Its time for you to come out now. One, two, three, four; five. You are awake.”

“Oh, I feel so refreshed.”

“Are you ready to go to the party?”

No comments: